What sets me apart
Individual solutions tailored to the needs of your company
Every product is different and needs individual market approach. That’s why I don’t offer off-the-shelf advice. I want to get to know you and your company first, so that I know whether I suit you and what I can recommend. I guarantee you trainings that exactly matches your market situation and the specific requirements of your company.
Turn those affected into participants and define clear and measurable goals
With me, detailed research with a range of individuals from your company will be consulted. Whether Management, Sales, Marketing or HR – all are involved to influence the training. Research includes face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and where possible, accompanied customer visits. Everyone has to know where they are going.
Understanding customers instead of convincing them
For me, the sales perspective focusses on the customer perspective. I will help you to become a professional in understanding your customers and to translate your company language into customer language and vice versa. You need to understand your customers instead of simply convincing them.
How I work
My training workshops are entertaining, gripping and inspiring
With me, your employees not only receive training in theoretical knowledge, but will also be able to put their learning into practice. My methods are action-oriented and compiled according to the latest findings of learning research – ideal for the further development of your employees.
You only get what you really need
Every customer gets the kind of people development that fits perfectly to his requirements: Whether e-learning, blended learning or classroom training – I will find the right solution for you. Of course, I also offer online training that save time and travel costs.
Your employees will develop and experience applicable knowledge
My workshops offer your employees a safe environment to think differently and discuss ideas openly. I provoke and introduce new thinking to break old behaviour patterns.
Some insights and methods from my trainings
Trainer, Coach & Consultant
I have been working internationally as a consultant and trainer since 2001. My focus is on key account management, building & restructuring sales teams, sales and negotiation techniques, as well as coaching executives. Due to my many years of professional experience and various management activities, as well as various certified qualifications, I am the ideal contact for the personnel development of your company.
What drives me
- Working and living in several countries throughout my lifetime, my curiosity for new things has strengthened and is still an important driving force today
- The desire for constant change and diversity
- My passion to work with people and help them change their perspective
- Complex products and services in B2B
- Key account management
- Sales and negotiation techniques in difficult environments
- Sales management and coaching of executives
- Establishment and restructuring of sales teams, remuneration systems, etc
- Approximately 20 years as senior trainer and consultant (project management, conception, design of training programs, trainer selection and TTT as well as training implementation) at the Cegos Group – Europe’s largest training provider
- Management experience with over 80 employees
- 5 years Managing Director of subsidiaries of foreign companies in Germany
- Many years of sales experience as sales manager for foreign markets, sales director and member of the board in medium-sized companies
- Various industry experiences in market leading companies: white goods (MIELE), services (WOM – UK), construction supply industry (ALULUX), wholesale for gastronomy and food processing industry (EHLERT)
- Several years of working abroad in Switzerland, Italy and Portugal for MIELE
- Certified Insights Discovery Consultant
- Certified for the Belbin Team Role Theory and its application in team processes
- One of 3 licensed European trainers for the “IMPAX KAM Process“
- German, English, Italian, Portuguese
My service portfolio
Tell me your requirements, I will support you with the implementation. With my individual range of services, I can create the perfect training for your company. I draw on my many years of experience in training, coaching & consulting as well as my partner network.
Soft Skills & Competence Development
Target groups &
Soft Skills & Competence Development
- Project Management
- Outdoor trainings
- Personality team and behavioural profiles such as Insights Discovery, DISC and Belbin Team Roles
- Inspiring presentations
- Behavioural trainings
- Time and self-management
- Body language
- Provocative Coaching
- Systemic working (team, department, company, etc.)
Target groups & sales topics
- Sales teams
- Acquisition teams
- Support office teams
- Key Account Manager
- Marketing & Service
- Service technician
- Sales managers
- Sales directors
- Market research
- Organisational development
- CRM implementation
Corporate & Team Leadership
- Management & Leadership
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- People development
- Coaching on the job
My understanding of coaching“Every man is born with the gift of the world. The whole world. And most of us haven’t even touched the wrapping paper yet, let alone looked into it.” Leo Buscaglia (writer and university lecturer) The word “coach” originally means carriage and so I accompany my coachees on their carriage journey. It is not about making or assessing specific business decisions. It is about preparing the most important basis for such decisions. After attending various training courses on Coaching, my conviction is that the most important prerequisite for constructive management coaching is not models and methods. But conscious access to all three human centers: the head, the heart and the actions. Intuitive and reflected knowledge in these areas help me to do this. Practical cognitive knowledge from my own leadership experience enables me to understand topics and problems. Reflected knowledge of the emotional state of executives is just as helpful as reflected knowledge of the most frequent actions and impulses in leadership.
My partner networksWe keep ourselves up-to-date through regular exchanges and complementary skills and styles. Mutual coaching and supervision promote efficiency and the ability to work.
How my clients rate me
What my participants say
Here you will find changing and interesting checklists, tools or documents..